Printers are one of the easiest devices to set up and configure. With some printers, you can setup printer by simply connecting the printer to your PC and a power supply. Other printers require a few more steps.
- Free the printer from its box.
- Connect the printer’s power cable.
- Connect the printer-to-console cable.
- Read the printer’s instruction sheet.
- If you need to, install your printer’s software on your PC.
- Turn the printer on by pressing its power button.
- If you have a non-USB printer, click the Add a Printer toolbar button in the Printers window.
- The Add Printer Wizard starts and you just have to follow its directions to locate and set up your printer.
Most printers, like computers, can now be left on all the time. The printer automatically slips into a low-power sleep mode when it’s no longer needed. However, if you don’t print often (at least every day), it’s perfectly fine to turn off your printer.
How to Setup Wireless Printers?
A wireless printer does not have to be connected to a computer to print from that computer. This type of printer can be especially beneficial on a wireless network where many computers need to access the same printer. Before any computer can print to that printer, however, it must be set up properly.
Things You'll Need
- wireless computer
- wireless printer
- USB cables
- printer software
Setup to Setup Wreless Printer
To Setup Wireless Printers follow the mentioned below steps.
- Click "Start" and then "Devices and Printers."
- Click the "Add a printer" option toward the top of the window. A new window will open.
- Click the "Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer" option. Your computer will search for available printers to add.
- Click the name of the printer you want to add in the list of results and click "Next."
- Click "Install driver" if prompted.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and click "Finish" when done. You have successfully set up a wireless printer.
Tips & Warnings
Install your printer software onto all of the computers in your wireless network to be able to print from any computer in the network.
Printer Setup Support
Call the printer support team to troubleshoot printing connection issues or downloading and installing printer drivers. You can contact to the team at TollFree anytime.