Roku player is a promising streaming device that offers access to a wide range of TV shows and movies that are hard to find on any other platform. Roku player works well with all televisions and internet services, but it is better to check if your TV and internet service provider are available on the list of supported device and ISPs of the Roku player Choose the best streaming device model and activate Roku TV link code displayed your TV via Roku.com/link.The good part is that there are lot of Roku TV brands available and TCL is the top one. When it comes to TCL, TCL 55 inch Ultra HD TV, TCL 49 inch 4K Ultra HD TV, TCL 6 series are in high demand. If you have a TCL brand, activate the TV by using the Roku activation enter link code from TV. Execute the setup steps to start using the device.
How to Find Roku Activation Enter Link Code from TV?
The Roku Activation Enter Link Code on the TV is displayed only after all the steps of the hardware, software and wireless/wired setup have been completed. The hardware setup requires pairing the remote along with the player and then completing all the necessary questions or prompts that appear on the screen.
Thereafter, the software updates are automatically performed by the device once the network is set up. One of the steps requires users to create an account. For those who have already created the account, just have to login and enter the code information that appears on the screen.
How can One Get a New Roku Link Code?
- When you get Roku activation enter link code, you have to use it within the next 15 minutes or it’ll expire.
- Whenever your Roku activation code becomes invalid, press the enter key on your Roku remote.
- Select the option that says ‘Get a new code’ in order to generate a new Roku activation code.
- Once again, return to the com/link website on your mobile device and enter this new code.
How to Enter Roku Activation Code to Activate Roku?
- If you are a new Roku user, then you must have provided your contact information for Account registration.
- For every successful registration, Roku sends an activation code which is required to link your Roku with your Account. Your account has all the information like your device, channels you have installed, your preferences and setting, etc.
- This is a onetime process which requires while setting up your account. You will need to fill the Roku activation enter link code on Roku.com/link page for activation purposes you can contact us on - .
Enter Roku Activation Code for your Favorite Channel
Roku Activation codes are also required in activating every channel. You cannot buy channels directly from your ROKU device but you will require activating each channel via Roku activation enter link Code.To add your favorite channels, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to Roku’s website in your browser and log in to your Roku Account.
- Add the activation Code on the screen for your favorite channel that you wish to add.
- Each Channel code for activation you will find displayed on our TV screen for every purchased or free channel.
Roku Activation Code Not Working – Solved
Activating Roku can be tricky sometimes; you need to perform all the setup carefully in order to make your Roku device run successfully. In case your Roku activation enter link code is not working then try these simple steps to solve this issue.
- Turn off your Roku device and TV for some time and then turn them on.
- After restarting your device, submit the Roku Link activation code again and try to link your device.
- Once it is linked, sign into your ‘my Roku com link’ page.
- To confirm whether your device has been linked successfully or not, go to ‘Linked Devices’ option and check your Roku Device there need to open ‘linked devices’ option and check your Roku media streaming player.
- If you are unable to find your device’s serial number here then just wait for some time. It takes a few minutes to link code to get updated. Once it is updated, it will start displaying a serial number on the screen.